Quick Start Guide
This quick start guide is intended to help you get started with Chit Chat for Facebook (Blackberry).
There is a small learning curve to using Chit Chat for Facebook (Blackberry) but reading this will ensure that you enjoy a fantastic Facebook chat experience with Chit Chat.
No Additional Account Required
- Chit Chat requires you to have a Facebook profile page and Facebook friends
- Chit Chat connects directly to the Facebook chat servers
Use Your Facebook Username and Password
- In order to login to Chit Chat (Blackberry) you use your Facebook username and password.
- Your Facebook username is not your Facebook login email address
- Read more here, to identify or create your Facebook username
Use The Optimal Connection Settings
Use TCP/IP or WIFI connection settings on Chit Chat for Facebook (Blackberry).
BIS performs poorly and will cause connection issues. All non-browser based Facebook Chat software has this problem.
You need to configure Chit Chat in "Advanced" preferences to use TCP/IP or WIFI settings.
Chit Chat requires signal in order to work!
OK - GSM, PCS
Best - HSDPA, 3G, 4G, WIFI
Check our FAQ/Help guide if you are having problems.
If the FAQ/Help doesn't resolve your issue, please email us on email@example.com - please ensure that emails are in English and outline the problem you are having in as much detail as possible.